Saturday, August 21, 2010

DOTD: Pretty as a Garden

Today's dress was a dress I've had for quite some time. But everytime I tried to zip it... it would go midway and stop... so while I was cleaning out my closet... I thought to myself. I really don't want to sell this dress... I bought it because I thought it was gorgeous. So I decided to try to leave it zipped and pull it over my head...
It worked!!!
So after days and days of housework... and not putting on makeup or getting dressed outside of sweats (yes... I do own some)... today was a day for the record books... only now as I look at the pictures... I hate my shoe choice. But I love love love the ruffle detail down the middle and on the waist... and the flowers are the prettiest I've seen in a while... and who doesn't like a dress with a tulle underskirt?

Also, adding a picture of hubby and I... its not that clear but I thought it was super cute...

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Torrid
Bolero: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Kate Preston (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Dots


What do you think of the outfit? Have you visited my new Sale Blog (QueenDiva Fashion)? Also, how do you like the new layout?
Would love your comments below!!
 

15 comments:

Alissa said...

I love that floral print dress. I am really feeling florals for fall this year.

Sabrina said...

the print if stunning and it looks gorgeous on you!!!

Stiletto Siren said...

Beautiful! I love that dress on you plus loving the new look of the blog and the way you are posting your photos. Kudos girl!
xoxo
Stiletto

Ashley said...

I love the floral! The cut of that dress is absolutely fabulous. I love the pic of you and your hubby, you both look so very happy!

vc said...

Layout=good. Outfit=cute! Can I say something to you. I am really liking your outfits lately. I can see an evolution in your styling. I know you got some not so nice comments about always matching your shoes, accessories and clothes. But I think you are doing a great job in trying to do different things. I think as long as you stay true to yourself and feel good in what you wear then keep doing it! <3

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for all your comments and support... I am glad I wore this dress today. It made my day. I think it would have killed me to sell this dress without ever wearing it.

Papu Morgado said...

You look very sexy in that dress! Also, I loved the new layout! :)

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

That is such a great dress! And I like the shoes with it too.
p.s. you and your hubby are too cute. :)

Maria said...

I just LOVE that dress. you look great!

cheeky rose said...

Oh, that was my first word on seeing your new layout, as the figures in the heading is the layout I have used for my avatar and until recently the layout for my Etsy Shop, I changed it only yesterday. Anyway, less about me, I think its lovely and you look lovely in that dress, girls after my own heart, as you love wearing dresses.

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

wow hon, you look fab! love the dress on you, and love the new layout! <3

Unknown said...

OOOOhhhh, I love this dress !!!

April D said...

LOVE this dress!! :D So flirty and fun!!

Fashionably Black said...

You look beautiful in floral print!

http://www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

Fashionably Black said...

You look beautiful in floral print!

http://www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails