Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finding Fashion Inspiration Everywhere #4: I am Leopard... hear me ROAR!!!

So I am in the process of writing an article about how I feel about leopard prints. And in the process I felt I would live the leopard look... Now I am not much a fan of the Kardashians... but if I did have to pick my favorite it would be Khloe. This is mainly because of her "actual" weight issues (unlike her sister who was NOT overweight) and how she has it the most together and yet her family treats her like a redheaded stepchild with a stuttering problem. So when I went looking for a look I wanted to duplicate, I didn't mind so much using her as my muse...



As I am not a celebrity, I know I may not hit the mark with this look... but I really really like it. I think it would really be cute if I had a plain leopard tank. I really don't know what else to say about this look...

Outfit Breakdown:
Blazer: Silhouettes
Leopard Tube Top: Loop 18
Skirt: Asos Curve
Shoes: Michael Shannon (Off Broadyway Shoes)
Earrings: Icing



What ya thank?!!

~besitos~

6 comments:

Lodimat said...

hey this is a great idea... inspiration and execution! lol

love it, very interesting! :D
you i a good job!


www.lodimat.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@Lodimat Thanks... I think this is the way I will do my inspiration posts from now on. Because using polyvore doesn't show the pieces I own. Plus I can take my time to pull the pieces together...

Unknown said...

Loving the leopard print! Hot mama!

Unknown said...

hey i was looking at you and i was thinking, have you ever considered going natural with your hair? It looks like it would look nice on you.

Ashley said...

I like! I'm actually a big fan of leopard pint as long as it's tastefully done. I used to have a pair of ballet flats that were leopard print and I wore them with everything until they died a very sad death.

Swk 201 spring 2010 said...

hey i was looking at you and i was thinking, have you ever considered going natural with your hair? It looks like it would look nice on you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails