Friday, August 06, 2010

DOTD: Who wears short shorts?

So during the non-a/c days of summer, I lived in short shorts and short skirts. And then it dawned on me this morning... I've never been photographed in short shorts. I know I have dimples in my legs, but you know what... I DON'T CARE!!! I love my legs, I love my body... and I know I will probably get some hate because of these pics... but I hope the reason I am an inspiration to others is my fearless attitude...

Outfit Breakdown:
Sleeveless Button Down: Wal-mart
Taupe Cami: Kohl's Sonoma Brand
Short Shorts: Wal-mart
Ring: Icing
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
*Note: Everything I'm wearing comes to less than $75 (shoes were $40)

Bring on the criticism... What do you think?!!

~besitos~

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, when's the last time you went to the beach? Even skinny girls have dimples in their legs! BRING ON THE SHORTS!!! :)

Unknown said...

@NikStar ummm "if you really knew me" you would know that I don't go to the beach cause I am deathly afraid of water/drowning... yeah... only place I'm a coward... that and large dogs... lol

Totally Inspired said...

Im a little afraid of shorts .. I have a few dimples, but I bought a cute linen pair at Avenue (first shorts purchase in a looong time).. so I said i would wear them on my next real vacation!

cheeky rose said...

Love your attitude, you look great you feel great and thats all that matters, to hell with everyone else

Weesha said...

I am totally inspired and loving your fearless attitude!

shesgotcurves.com said...

I must say you pulled it off very well.....

Beth said...

Love it. Girls like you totally inspire me. You rock short shorts and heels and you have the attitude to pull it off. I am tiny - but I don't have 1/2 the attitude you have. You look great

Simple Beauty said...

You be Working It Girl!

Unknown said...

U look great!!!!! I just got over my fear of shorts, cuz they ride so bad in my thighs, but I can't wear a skirt or a dress ALL the time so...*in Rupaul voice* UUUU betta werk!!!!!

Mz.Plus Size Diva said...

FIERCE!!!! I love it!! :)

Mz.Plus Size Diva said...

FIERCE!!!! I love it!! :)

shesgotcurves.com said...

I must say you pulled it off very well.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails