Thursday, August 05, 2010

DOTD: Using my inspiration

So recently I did a finding fashion inspiration where I used a picture I found on Luckymag.com  pic called Modern vs Vintage. I wasn't able to get the pieces from plussizefix.com so I used what I had in my closet to make the look my own. Its not exact but I did what I could...




Also, I am not smiling in some pics cause I was trying to channel my inner bad ass model... lol... I just look mean...

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Dots
Blazer: Dots
Denim Capris: Loop 18
Booties: Alloy
Earrings: Flea Market


So... what do you think? Did I hit the mark? Or am I waaayyy off?

~besitos~
QueenDiva

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love this outfit. Gosh i want those heels. And you definitely hit the mark and I'm glad u went a little off track and lightened up your outfit with the yellow top. LOVE IT!!!

Stiletto Siren said...

Very cute! I love the yellow and the heels are sassy!!
xoxo
S

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Love the outfit but you do look like you are gonna whoop someones ass lmao!!! <3

Carmella said...

You look badass to me! Those capris look well fitted and those booties are too cute! The thick heel looks like they wouldn't be torture to walk in, bonus! Lookin good girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies... I really appreciate the love!!! Expect my pics to get better and more awesome in coming weeks.

Unknown said...

U look soooo cute!!!! I want that yellow jacket! I wouldn't be able to walk in those booties, but they are fierce hunny!!!

Amanda Allison said...

Yay for yellow! While I do like the color, something seems off to me. I think its the proportion of this outfit. Like, the blazer and shirt should be just a little bit longer to counter the heels and capris. Hope you don't mind my critique!

Unknown said...

@Amanda Allison my dear dear sweetie... love love love the critique... wanna know why... the shirt I really wanted to wear is similiar only it is longer than the jacket...
Only in my disorganized closet, I couldn't find it today. So I went with the smaller twin... So... great eye... great minds think alike *winks*

Sabrina said...

I love love love that yellow blazer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails