Monday, August 09, 2010

Trying not to fall into this hole I've been digging...

I love my life and I love my fashion, but lately I feel like something is missing. I am trying to find inspiration but I don’t have it in me. So I desperately wait for the newest magazines so I can flip through and find something that will speak to me. But today that happened, I got the newest Lucky and Glamour magazines. Still…. Nothing!!!

Here is where the problem begins… I don’t have job and I really really liked my job before all that nonsense began. Now that I have been unemployed for months, I realize I haven’t gotten called for an interview not even once… and even though everyone wants to blame Obama I know it runs deeper than that… Companies aren’t hiring and if they are hiring it’s for overseas employees. And being a stay at home mom is hard... and I'm not much for this job. I have worked my entire life... by work I mean I have been a career woman. I have worked to always reach for the next higher position. And now I'm being outwitted by a  4 year old. Its a hard transition. And although I am in the pusuit of my dream... it seems so far off and out of reach.


So I was doing OOTD posts daily and I don’t do them as often as I would like. But what I notice is that I am also not getting as much visits to my site either. Then I have the Miss Curve Competition that I am so amped, stressed, nervous, and excited for so my blood pressure is probably off the charts. I don’t know what is the point of this other than to say… I’m sorry for not giving the best content… I pray that you understand that I am trying to dig myself out of the nonsense and hope I can bring this blog back to the way it once was. If there is something you would like to see on my blog… let me know… I live for your comments as they cause me to strive to be better.

~besitos~

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails