Friday, August 27, 2010

Diva Spotlight: Diva Eursula

I have a neighbor and she is a confident plus size Diva... we are constantly discussing out fashion and makeup. Well yesterday when I ran into her, I finally had my camera on deck. So I took some pictures of her. She is confident everyday... so I don't know what see wants to say about this outfit.

She doesn't have a blog... I will let her know about all your comments... so let me know what you think about this heavenly creature.


All pieces (minus earrings) are from Target

5 comments:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

LOVEIT !!! I love her tank top! She is so super cute! Its so great to see big girls positivly glowing with confidence. and she is like a Ray of Sunshine!!!!

She needs a blog so we can see more :)

Carmella said...

She is a beauty! She has such a bright and confident smile :)

iHEARTfatshion

The Jenesaisquoi said...

Love the pink!!! She looks fab!

S said...

Stunning...love the pink and the smile!

S x

S said...

Stunning...love the pink and the smile!

S x

Related Posts with Thumbnails