Friday, October 01, 2010

DOTD: Yes I am Chic in this City

If you follow me on twitter you know I've been anticipating a vest from City Chic from quite some time. Well as a reader of my blog, you may also recall me telling you how I fell in love with a vest from the City Chic site (see post here). Well, the kind folks at City Chic contacted me about review the vest on my blog. But is it really a review? Its an awesome vest that I KNEW that I would love. And I'm telling you now my goal is to see how many ways I can wear it without boring my readers. Here is my first ootd... What do you think?

  

What I'm wearing:
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Denim/Navy Strap Boots: ebay
Vest: City Chic
Fedora: Target



~besitos~

4 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

Very cute! Glad you got your vest :)
xoxo
S

Deb Darling said...

Queen Diva - what a smashing outfit. I love the lapels of the vest, they give it a sharp edge and contrast nicely with what I think is a small ruffle at the bottom. Have to tell you I adore the hat with this outfit.

Unknown said...

U are serving it up like the rent is due tomorrow!!!! Go girl! I love the whole outfit.

Kristel Knows said...

chic indeed. :) cant wait to see what you'll wear with this vest for next time :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails