Tuesday, November 02, 2010

DOTD: First day back to work

Today was my first day back to work and this outfit was so hard for me to settle on. I wanted something professional but also something that had a bit of my personality embedded in it. It was much cuter in person because the skirt has a side slit that you see when I’m walking or when my legs are crossed. The tights are ribbed similiar to my top.
I’m in a good mood because I’m working again, but by the time I took these pics… I am now officially exhausted. I have more to say but I’m puckered…

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Dots
Skirt: unknown (have had this skirt so so long)
Tights: Wal-mart
Booties: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)
Scarf: Lucie Lu
Earrings: Beauty Supply
IMG_0036 IMG_0039 IMG_0034 IMG_0017 IMG_0035

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what? I like this outfit a lot. It's very simple but cute and professional. There's always something about simplicity that gets to me, and this outfit is doing just that.

I hope your first day at work went well even though you're exhausted.

acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

Bethamint said...

Hope you had a good first day back at work :)I love the colour of that top!

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Thinking of you sweetheart! I love that you wore a top with a fab pop of colour, I do that myself when I feel knackered and need a boost for the day. Hope work is turning out ok. love, Anika

Unknown said...

I hope everything went well at the new job! I'm so happy for you that you found something. I really like the outfit you put together, I'm shocked you didn't wear purple though! LOL

Unknown said...

@Mich, Anika, and Bethamint: Thanks for the compliments and well wishes... it means so much...

@Ann: I almost wore purple yesterday, but I didn't cause it didn't seem right. Glad I didn't because the office "biotch" had on purple and could see her welcome being worse if we were in the same color... lol

kiddotrue said...

You look great! You'll have to tell us all about your new job real soon. :]

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are working again!!! Send me wishes so that I can get back in the saddle too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails