Tuesday, November 02, 2010

DOTD: First day back to work

Today was my first day back to work and this outfit was so hard for me to settle on. I wanted something professional but also something that had a bit of my personality embedded in it. It was much cuter in person because the skirt has a side slit that you see when I’m walking or when my legs are crossed. The tights are ribbed similiar to my top.
I’m in a good mood because I’m working again, but by the time I took these pics… I am now officially exhausted. I have more to say but I’m puckered…

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Dots
Skirt: unknown (have had this skirt so so long)
Tights: Wal-mart
Booties: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)
Scarf: Lucie Lu
Earrings: Beauty Supply
IMG_0036 IMG_0039 IMG_0034 IMG_0017 IMG_0035
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails