I’m exhausted. I've been working hard today. I wanted to leave early but in order to do that, I needed to complete 8 hours of work in 6 hours. Needless to say… I feel like I’ve been in a fight. But as we head into Thanksgiving, I realize that I’m the happiest I’ve been in a while.
Giving thanks for:
- My family – they drive me nuts. But I know that at the end of the day I won’t come home to an empty house. And my kids are always glad to see me (can’t always say the same for hubby… lol)
- My health – I’m exhausted, but I woke up this morning and was able to walk out of my house. Not everyone was blessed with this privilege today.
- My job – I won’t get a check for a little while. But I do know that in the near future, I will be a little more comfortable.
- Great friends – this Thankgiving and Christmas will be a little bit better because of the friends in my life.
- My blog – because of this blog. I stayed sane when I was unemployed, and I’ve met some super people who I hope will be around for some time to come.
What are you thankful for this year?
Sleeveless Turtleneck: Newport News
Earrings: Beauty Supply