Friday, November 05, 2010

Lucie Lu Review: Taryn up the place

Okay, being a blogger is great and I love it more than anything. But what I really love is that it allows me to reinvent outfits that didn’t quite work the first time. That has nothing to do with this review. But its something I wanted to mention. I also love the items that I get to review because it helps extend an otherwise boring closet. As you already know, I love Lucie Lu and her clothing. I love the materials used in her clothing. This month Lucie Lu provided me with this tunic. This tunic comes in a lace print and I have to say… I love love love love lace. The print, the fabric, the sexiness of it.

The item reviewed: Taryn Tunic-Lace Print - $48.00

The Review: The material feels like a much softer, stretchy sweatshirt material. Its comfy and it’s long. So if you wanted to wear this to work with leggings or tights without upsetting your co-workers, this would be a great addition to your closet. The lace pattern is hot for me because I am a huge fan of lace. I love that its sleeveless because I can wear it with blazers and with my lace jacket (review coming soon) with out sweating. I also love love love the big pockets. I won’t put anything in them but my hands, but I still love them.

IMG_0028IMG_0011IMG_0022       

How I really wore it:

IMG_0058 IMG_0041 IMG_0043 

If you haven’t purchased from Lucie Lu yet… NOW is the time to do so. She has a great number of great fall pieces I would love to add to my wardrobe, so I know you will feel the same.

And if you haven’t purchased yet… what in the heck are you waiting for?

~besitos~

 QueenDivaPurple

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The dress looks lovely on you! There are a couple dresses and a skirt I love from Lucie Lu but shipping to Canada is really expensive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails