Thursday, November 18, 2010

DOTD: Tuckered out

2 straight days of meetings. Yesterday I wore a purple button down shirt, black cami underneath, and a black & white skirt. I completed the look with black hosiery and my purple stilettos. When it was all said and done I left home too late for pictures, and was completely whipped when I got home. Not to mention I arrived home to a house with no electricity… so I just came home (after 9pm) and got into bed because I knew I would be in meetings all day again today.

So here is today’s outfit, I just took the pictures a minutes ago so you can see my complete exhaustion if you look closely. I have to admit… I really am starting to LOVE the color olive… its such a beautiful under appreciated color.

If you’re looking closely and you’re thinking the shoes I’m wearing are the ShoeDazzle shoes that broke and devastated me, you’re right. But I have a FABULOUS shoe repair guy(s) and they made that shoe better than it was before.

Outfit Breakdown:

Sweater: Loop18 

Skinny Jeans: Torrid

Shoes: ShoeDazzle

Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0010IMG_0017  

 IMG_0013 IMG_0011 IMG_0015

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it. You always look good girl. :) When I come up there next time, which is soon btw, we are going shopping!

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I love it ! Definately want to see you in more Olive! Great color on you and love the look! <3

Kheira said...

LOve your olive heels !!!!

SingleMamaRants said...

Love the heels! You wearing the mess out of em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails