Tuesday, November 09, 2010

DOTD: Powerful Grown Up Clothes

Okay, this outfit post wasn’t going to happen. I got dressed this morning and was about to walk out the door and hubby stopped me and said… “wait… your pictures”. I said “no this outfit isn’t that cute”… he said… “yes it is… I really like it… let’s take the pictures”

How could I say No to that? I think he actually made me blush. So here is the picture of my outfit… I didn’t put on makeup today. To much to get done. And I ended up changing the way I tied the scarf to the rose-tie… I had on purple earrings (color I pulled out of the scarf). So here are my pictures… Nothing fancy, just another day at work.

IMG_0003IMG_0004IMG_0002  IMG_0012IMG_0013IMG_0014

What I’m wearing today:

Top: Burlington Coat Factory

Cami: Wal-mart

Pants: New York & Co

Scarf: Target

Earrings: ???

Booties: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)

7 comments:

Beazus said...

Awww so cute! LOVING those boots!

Literal Gemini said...

You look good in red. This was a cute outfit, glad your husband stopped you!!

literalgemini.blogspot.com

Deb Darling said...

This is too funny!!! I have the same top as you - but not in red. In electric purple, and I love love love it. I wear it very prim, all done up but after seein you with a cami under it and it open a bit, I am going to try it. Now if I only had purple shoes to really rock the outfit. Loving your "going to work" looks a lot. Keep up the good work!!!

Brenda Jean said...

That scarf is the perfect touch.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Fatshionista! This outfit is incredible--you look amazing!

princessfats said...

Just found your blog through Fatshionista! This outfit is incredible--you look amazing!

Beazus said...

Awww so cute! LOVING those boots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails