Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DOTD: Feeling so very Fetch

Mean Girls quote:
Gretchen: That is so fetch!
Regina: Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!

So I was listening to the remix of  Whip Yo Hair which includes Nicki Minaj and she said fetch in her rap and I totally cracked up. So I realized... fetch can happen because that is how I feel today... FETCH

This weekend was full of so many awesome outfits but after all the eating I endured... let's be honest, I was too lazy to pose for a single picture except the ones I posed for with my friends dancing on Friday. Other than that... if you didn't see me... you missed some great fashion.

Also, I saw on twitter from my friend @Amanda_Allison said "Did you know 80% of people wear just 20% of their wardrobe?" So I am going to do my best to wear a bit more of my wardrobe. Because I am seriously guilty of wearing my favorite pieces, over and over again. So I am going to stretch this stuff out. So today I am wearing my ASOS dress that I got months ago and never wore.  I wanted to really make the people in the office look twice (because there is like no life in the fashion here). I'm not SCURRED... are you?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: ASOS Curve
Tights: Silkies
Booties: Alloy
Necklace: Wal-Mart

**Please note... I have no idea what facial expressions I was trying to make here**






~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails