Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DOTD: Feeling so very Fetch

Mean Girls quote:
Gretchen: That is so fetch!
Regina: Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!

So I was listening to the remix of  Whip Yo Hair which includes Nicki Minaj and she said fetch in her rap and I totally cracked up. So I realized... fetch can happen because that is how I feel today... FETCH

This weekend was full of so many awesome outfits but after all the eating I endured... let's be honest, I was too lazy to pose for a single picture except the ones I posed for with my friends dancing on Friday. Other than that... if you didn't see me... you missed some great fashion.

Also, I saw on twitter from my friend @Amanda_Allison said "Did you know 80% of people wear just 20% of their wardrobe?" So I am going to do my best to wear a bit more of my wardrobe. Because I am seriously guilty of wearing my favorite pieces, over and over again. So I am going to stretch this stuff out. So today I am wearing my ASOS dress that I got months ago and never wore.  I wanted to really make the people in the office look twice (because there is like no life in the fashion here). I'm not SCURRED... are you?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: ASOS Curve
Tights: Silkies
Booties: Alloy
Necklace: Wal-Mart

**Please note... I have no idea what facial expressions I was trying to make here**






~besitos~

7 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

Ha! I wore that dress to work yesterday funny that it is what you use to make them look twice at the office. My boss hates my clothes but has actually compliments me on that dress which is rare lol. You look good in it though, its a nice length on you with your height! Alos love your booties very "fetch" lol.
xoxo
S

Carmella said...

Love this! I always love a good black dress with an animal print shoe. Classic

L said...

Loving the dress! This outfit is simple, but your booties really spice it up, and makes it oh so chic ;)

<3

lalaG said...

I love love those shoes you have on... and i just wanted to say thank you... you are the reason y i now buy shoes from ebay....

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

you look amazing sweetheart! totally fab, classy, sexy, I just love it. I <3 you and your blog :)

Kristel Knows said...

OMG!! im totally in love with your leo boots! BEAUTIFUL!!

StephanieDJL said...

Love the dress but I love the shoes even more! Faabulous :)
& ty so much for your comment too, made me blush!

Related Posts with Thumbnails