So I am going to give you all incite on who I am. Here are a few things about myself that you probably don’t care to know but I will tell you anyway.
1. I love the movies Working Girl, Pretty Woman, Notting Hill, and Under the Same Moon. The last one is Spanish with English subtitles but it is an amazing heartfelt movie… I recommend it.
2. I love that I have my tongue pierced. I think it sets me apart from others who look like me but aren’t quite as risky.
3. My kids are amazing… I mean they are funny, and imaginative, and creative. They are mine and I know I’m impartial, but they ROCK!!
4. I have a potty mouth when I’m in traffic. I say things I wouldn’t normally say… so if you’re ever in a car with me… cover your ears.
5. I am addicted to NCIS… every single episode gets watched, rewatched, and watched again.
That is just a peek at who I am maybe I will give you more tidbits later. Also, today I wore purple. I would have worn purple yesterday but I felt like it wasn’t right. I instead waited and wore it today. It was a good decision because the woman in the office who was the LEAST friendly of everyone had on purple yesterday. And I think if we had on the same colors on the same day, it may have been trouble. More trouble then she currently is…
I do love the new job… no training period… just jump in and get the work done. LOVE IT!!!
What I’m Wearing Today:
Tie Dye Top: Fashion Bug
Cardigan: Curve Appeal Consignment
Pants: New York & Co
Shoes: ebay (seller: bluke93)
Earrings: Beauty Supply