Wednesday, April 06, 2011

DOTD: Down Periscope

I’ve wanted to do a nautical look for a while… and now that the weather is attempting to cooperate… I figure today was as good a day as any. So I don’t have much to say because I’m exhausted… like seriously tired… and I have no clue why.

So… today it is all about the outfit… I love that the skirt has red & yellow piping… What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:
Striped One Shoulder Top: Wet Seal
Red/Yellow Denim Pencil Skirt: Lane Bryant (oh so old)
Shoes: Liliana (shesgotcurves)
Necklace/Belt: Flea Market
Earrings: Beauty Supply

*sorry for the quality of some of the pictures… battery died before I could take more*

IMG_0087-1IMG_0061-1IMG_0056IMG_0066-1IMG_0080-1IMG_0080IMG_0081IMG_0098

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW I LOVE FIGURE HUGGING YOLI THE BEST! STRUT GIRL! I LOOOOOVVEEE UR SHOES, I WILL HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH YOU FOR AWHILE.

HTTP://WWW.BUXOMCHICK.COM
HTTP://BUXOMBOUTIQUE.BIGCARTEL.COM

Kenyetta said...

this really shows off you curves i love the top!

beatrice said...

Gorgeous outfit - great color combo and very figure flattering.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for the compliments. And to think, I thought this outfit was TOOOO form fitting... Goes to show just how much I criticize my own pictures.

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

THATS RIGHT GIRL YOU LOOK HELLA SEXY WORK IT !

lalaG said...

i love love love this outfit. you are looking FIERCE!

Courtney said...

This look is incredible! I love the one shoulder top, and the denim pencil skirt hugs your curves perfectly!

cheeky rose said...

I love denims skirts and you look great in this outfit

Mode Plus said...

Wow, this is very sexy. I recently bought an one shoulder jumpsuit but hesitated in wearing it, yeah because of the one shoulder part. This post surely gives me a boost of confidence to try it out.

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

THATS RIGHT GIRL YOU LOOK HELLA SEXY WORK IT !

Related Posts with Thumbnails