Friday, April 08, 2011

Fashion Beauty Friend Friday: Spring Trends Just for ME!!

Todays Friend Friday is about what Spring trends speak to you to the point of actually trying them out yourself. So here are mine

1. Color Blocking:

I know this is the most popular trend in the blogosphere… but how can you NOT love a trend where you can where pretty much any set of colors and not have to explain why you wore then together. Just say color blocking and people will tell you how trendy and great you look… oh yeah… AWESOME trend (I could even call it the I don’t have anything clean that matches trend… just kidding)

blue-skinny-zara-jeans-hot-pink-zara-blazer-yellow-asos-bag-salmon-h-m-hee_400Color-Blocking-FashionIMG_3711katy-perry-elle-march-2011

2. PURPLE EVERYTHING

I love purple. If you’ve been here to this blog before… you know I love purple (and pink)… but purple and I have a connection that is SERIOUS!!! And this spring I see that purple is everywhere. Eyeshadow shades that are super bright and brilliant, nail polish, and clothing… I plan on being purple fabulous this spring

35193_Purple_123091800-3bgishiko-purple-front2AS-007992-9154X_sweetplum_front

3. Coral, Olive, and Yellow Closet Additions

I love Coral, Olive, and Yellow and I intend to add additional pieces of these colors to my closet and so I can remix pieces that you’ve seen but make then so much more spring and make them POP!!

1_175903_AV_16~CORAL1494193-p-DETAILEDyellowshort_1trench-coat-frontkhaki-1

4. MATTE BOLD Eyeshadow Shades

Okaaay!!! This trend should surprise NO ONE. I love color. When I first started this blog I called myself a color whore… that has not changed. Color is what makes me happy. I can’t get enough of it and now that the eyeshadows are getting more bold and bright… I’m ecstatic.

0imagesCAEHI58NimagesCAE4BYM8imagesCAK69MC4mac_matte

5. 50’s Inspired Anything

I want to get more 40s & 50s inspired dresses and shoes. I think vintage bombshell looks work for me and I like how they accentuate my curves. I can’t wait to add more pinup type pieces to my wardrobe.

image1ximage1xlCL0021591V      yhst-77635605222520_2149_751084

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this blog! I want that pink blazer like you would not believe!! And those blue pants. Umm can we get that in my size?!?!

Kenyetta said...

i want to try color blocking which made me notice that i dont have alot of colors in my closet.

Brooke said...

I am so glad that you put the blue and orange dress up on your blog. I recently went to buy it and it was just gone. As far as I know they didn't sell out, but I can't find it anywhere. Have you heard anything about this, cause it driving me crazy!!!
Love your blog by the way.
Brooke
prettypennymae.blogspot.com

QueenDiva said...

Brooke... I wasn't ready for this comment. I was hoping and praying I could save up enough for that dress... now I know... it GONE!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!! Now I have to hope that someone sells one on the fatshionxchange or smashion or on their blog. I hope you find one too!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails