Saturday, April 23, 2011

DOTD: One of my FAVORITE Maxis

I love this dress… I feel so spring inspired in this dress. It also doesn’t hurt that everyone in the universe loves this dress. I get stopped all the time when I wear this dress to get asked where I got it. When I say I got it online I can see their brow furrow and they stop listening. I think they are hoping I will say I got it at Marshall’s… unfortunately, I did not. I got it online and I just sold the twin of this dress. I never wore it because I loved the black one so much.

Today I had to take my girls to the church for a Easter Egg Hunt, but it was raining and chilly this morning so I decided to wear my “new to me” turquoise moto jacket. I love this jacket… its so cool… but then today’s weather took a quick turn for the HOT and I took off the jacket. I’m not a huge fan of how my pictures came out. But my allergies were kicking my arse today and I just wanted in my car away from the pollen and air goo. So I love the dress/look… but I really just want your opinions… ¿Que piensas? (What do you think?)

IMG_0387IMG_0415IMG_0399IMG_0345IMG_0355IMG_0403IMG_0408IMG_0394IMG_0421IMG_0428

What I Wore Today:
Dress: Sizes To Fit
Shoes: Impo (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Flower: Dots
Jacket: Curve Appeal Consignment

12 comments:

L. Michelle said...

Muy bonita!!!!! Lo quiero!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

Adorable!!! I love it! Best Pics I have seen of you in FOREVER! <3 Happy Easter Momma!

QueenDiva said...

Thanks mama!! Love this dress!!

QueenDiva said...

Thanks!!! This dress makes me sooo happy!!

LiteralGemini said...

This dress makes me wanna cry...why you ask, because I was THIS close to getting the twin and I waited too long. Oh well, you look great in the dress, it is adorbs and you hair goes well with it. I like this hair on you much better!!

Mia Newman said...

I LOVE THIS DRESS!!! It looks so good on you. I don't own any maxis, they make me nervous because I'm so short, but you make me want to try one (:

Leslie said...

Did you just get this? I am looking on their site and I do not see it :-(

QueenDiva said...

I bought it last summer, my apologies. And I just sold the duplicate one I had like a week or so ago.

Leslie said...

*sobs*

Nekiah said...

Beautiful maxi! I love your hair like this! Kiah

Digal704 said...

Love the whole look! So summery!

S Summers said...

eres muy linda ! Love this maxi girl .. and rocking with the fro . you are firece !

Related Posts with Thumbnails