Sunday, April 10, 2011

DOTD: Cherry Blossom in Bloom

Today was church (as you know), and I went regardless of the massive migraine I’ve been nursing for a week now. Its getting harder and harder to not pretend it’s not affecting me.

Anyhoo… I use the same location most Sundays to take my pics and this Sunday was no different… only instead of using the greenery as a backdrop I decided to use the abandoned house instead (I pray no one ever buys it… or there goes my photo sanctuary… lol). Why did I have to change my backdrop well the cherry blossoms… they are so beautifully in bloom and I thought they would only add to my photos. For a moment, I actually forgot about my migraine.

And can we take a moment to speak to these booties… OMG!!! I found them on clearance and it was the cheapest, bestest purchase of my life. How do you not love a pair of shoes that start to zip on one side of the foot and finish on the other side and also have a cutout? Seriously… I’m in  love…

Also, the dress I’m wearing I got at Wal-Mart at the same time I got the leopard dress (as worn here). You know how I love love love polka dots. I can’t live without them… so this dress has been waiting to be worn for a while. I do love the punch of yellow. I really really love how this turned out. They keep telling me at church how nice I look… its like pressure much? What will they do when I have that one bad Sunday? Its likely to happen, much sooner than later… Oh well… can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when it happens… lol

Welll… here it is … the outfit… What do you think?

IMG_0060IMG_0044IMG_0050IMG_0056IMG_0061IMG_0068IMG_0071IMG_0077IMG_0081IMG_0083

What I’m Wearing Today:
Dress: Norma Kamali (Wal-mart)
Blazer: Dots
Shoes: Eva & Zoe (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Ring: Torrid

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, those booties are hot. Very cute outfit as usual. And I know what you mean about the pressure. i feel like there's more pressure for plus size girls because you're not expected to look cute, so when you do, that's who you are. I remember being tired and sleepy last week, and threw on some jeans and a shirt, a simple college outfit. My best friend looked at me and asked "what's wrong with you?" Made me both sad and pissed off, lol. Especially since that's her daily class outfits, which is perfectly fine for the occasion.

Literal Gemini said...

oh my god, I have that same exact dress. now I cant wear it anytime soon because you wore it!! (Boo Hoo) I can always try to wear it in a different way Oh Well... But you look adorable. I like the yellow and I wish you took a close up of the shoes they look adorable. Very well done...

Anonymous said...

AS USUAL I LOVE AND ESPECIALLY THE SHOES! I NEED TO GET TO OBS QUICK!

HTTP://WWW.BUXOMCHICK.COM

B_Electrik said...

The shots are great! I love the cherry blooms on the tree.

Kenyetta said...

your shoe game = b.a.d! love the shoes hope you feel better!

ZAG said...

I love the booties!! They're perfect for this time of year. The black white and yellow are really good together. I hope you feel better soon!

I have tagged you in my latest blog post, check it out when you get a chance!! xoxoxo

KENYETTA said...

your shoe game = b.a.d! love the shoes hope you feel better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails