Sunday, April 24, 2011

DOTD: Happy Resurrection Sunday

This is the day that Christ rose from the dead. And therefore my life was made new… that has serious meaning to me today because today… I got Hubby to go to church. And he is reflecting on the possibility of Pastor Marital Counseling. And for that I know that today could be either the beginning of my life as a single mother of 3. Or the beginning of my NEW life with hubby getting the help he needs. Either way… my life will not be what it was… and for that I am blessed…

There will be fashion today… but I first wanted to show you my beautiful children today. I love how well behaved they were in church today and I realize that while going to church alone has helped me… there is much said for a child that spends quality time in church. After this weekend being spent mostly in church, my children now crave the next time they can go.

IMG_0001-2

Tallest to smallest: Leek, Yaz, & Mari

I feel blessed this Sunday… so very blessed and I know that no matter what my future brings… something good will come out of the trails and tribulations I have endured. If nothing else, it will show my children that you never give up… no matter what the circumstances.

IMG_0033-2

My girls are wearing shoes & dresses from Burlington Coat Factory. Bows in their hair are from the Beauty Supply.

IMG_0035-2IMG_0036-2IMG_0037-2IMG_0038-2IMG_0040-2IMG_0042-2

My Easter Sunday Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Curve Appeal Consignment 
Belt: Flea Market
Shoes: Michael Shannon (Off Broadway Shoes)
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings: Bday Gift from friend Kia
Flower: Beauty Supply

P.S. I have no clue why my legs are shining like that… I tried wiping them down… still glossy like chicken grease… lol

14 comments:

theplussideofme said...

You look absolutely beautiful and your children are so cute! You're a good mom for thinking of them in everything you do. And you're so right, it will show your children never give up on what they want from life. Happy Easter!

LiteralGemini said...

Happy Easter. You've got fantastic legs, gloss and all. I am really loving your hair and your children are gorgeous. good luck in all you do and cheers to a new life for Yoli whichever way it may go...

Literalgemini.blogspot.com

kenyetta said...

you have a beautiful family, i hope everything works out with your husband. you are a strong woman! xoxo

Digal704 said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful! The girls are budding fashionistas! I pray that your marriage works! I hope you and your family have a great day

QueenDiva said...

Thank you so much... sometimes I worry I am not making the right decision.

QueenDiva said...

Thank you... I walk... a lot... I need to spend equal time on my arms... lol

QueenDiva said...

Thanks so much love... I really appreciate the kinds words.

QueenDiva said...

Thanks so much... each day is a process.

LaCara said...

You are very blessed indeed, your children are beautiful. And you have two little fashionistas I see. I love your outfit, the color combo is cute. I wish you & your family the best Yolanda.

x

Liz said...

Happy Easter. Your children are beautiful and you are truly a lucky lady! I wish you well with your new beginnings whatever they may be or bring xxx

Monique said...

Such a beautiful family!!

Ofelia said...

Beautiful and stylish family.
Love the purple and the pink accessories. Great Legs!

S Summers said...

To God be the Glory , I'm praying for you and your beautiful family.. look at all those pretty kids ! I come from a Latin and Black mixed family as well,, so you hold a special place for me .. God can do all things and He believes in marriage and family. And you all look fab !

Roseglen said...

Something has changed and it is not just your hair, but it feel positive. Your children look gorgeous

Related Posts with Thumbnails