Friday, April 22, 2011

DOTD: Green-Eyed Bandit

I am seriously tired today. I allowed my soon-to-be-ex husband to get to me last night and I know better. So I’m doing everything to spruce up my mood. I had this outfit planned with black & white… but I couldn’t undercut my girl Stiletto Siren who is also working a blazer studded look. Anyway, I don’t have much to say today… and I’m hungry so I just want to get this post done to “FEED MY BELLY”

Outfit… remember that $12 studded blazer I told you about the other day. Here she is… LOVE IT!!! What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:
Forest Green Tank: Wal-mart
Lace Tank: Loop18 
Blazer: Burlington Coat Factory
Jeans: Lane Bryant 
Shoes: Eva & Zoe (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings/Flower: Beauty Supply

IMG_0023-1IMG_0019-1IMG_0045IMG_0020-1IMG_0028-1IMG_0029-1IMG_0048-1IMG_0049IMG_0003-1IMG_0002-1

12 comments:

Moe said...

I love Lane Bryant jeans.

Moe said...

Sorry, clicked too soon. You look awesome. I love how you work the flower.

Mia Newman said...

you look so cute...that color eyeshadow looks great on you!! btw...can you send me every pair of shoes in your closet...thanks (:

Lee said...

I've been lurking for a while but I had to post to tell you how great you look! I LOVE your natural hair, it's very flattering on you...you almost make me miss my puff (I'm locked now lol). The jacket is too cute, I have one that almost exactly like that, it's from Ashley Stewart. Keep the posts coming, you have great style!

Teeka Poodle said...

Wow - I go out of town for a while and when I return to check my favorite blogs, I find a whole new Queen Diva! I love your real hair - straight or natural. Plus your whole outfit today is adorable!

Veronica Williams said...

OH SNAP! YES YES! This is my kind of outfit right here! :-D I want that jacket!!

QueenDiva said...

I also love Lane Bryant jeans... especially these. Thanks for the compliment my dear :)

QueenDiva said...

Thanks. I love green... btw... packing all my shoes as we speak :)

QueenDiva said...

I appreciate you lurking and I appreciate you commenting... it means so much. I'm afraid of locks because I'm so here today, gone tomorrow with my hair. But the fro and curls bring me such joy. And you made my day with great style compliment... truly!!

QueenDiva said...

Hehe!!! I have to keep you on your toes!! Thanks for the compliment on my outfit... I'm in love with this blazer!

QueenDiva said...

Yes... when I don't feel like "dressing up" my togo outfit is blazer, tank, jeans. I wear that more than you see here... but it is the easiest stylish outfit in the world :)

Tina said...

Are those the DKNY soho jeans from LB? I have two pairs of those that are my favorite jeans ever. LOVE the detailing on the shoulder of your jacket!

Related Posts with Thumbnails