Thursday, March 31, 2011

DOTD: Happy Birthday to… ME!!

So today is my birthday. I am a spring baby. So much so, that when I planned today’s outfit it was supposed to be warm enough to not have to wear this outfit with tights. I have no where to go currently… but I wanted to look HOT… not cute, adorable, or sophisticated… I wanted to cause an ESCANDALO… and make people need to gulp water from my HOTNESS… I still really like this outfit… but it would have been something more exotic if my legs had been free to enjoy the “spring” weather. Only today it is like 38 degrees and raining. UGH!!!! This weather is infuriating!!! It won’t let me be great!

Anyway, I’m the birthday girl so I feel cute and my eyeshadow was really fun to do today. I was going to say something really deep and profound about us getting older and wiser… only problem is… with another year older… comes another part of my memory that has been flushed down the toilet. lol

So what are you doing on the best day on earth (too dramatic?)… What do you think of my outfit?

Before I forget… GO TEAM #ARIES!!!!

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
Black Ruffle Corset: City Chic 
Fuschia/Purple Leopard Skirt: Wet Seal Junior Plus
Tights: Silkies
Fuschia Shoes: Michael Shannon (Off Broadway Shoes)
White Jacket: Dots
Ring: Beauty Supply
Earrings: Claire’s

IMG_0032-1IMG_0013IMG_0023IMG_0028-1IMG_0039-1IMG_0033-1IMG_0059-1IMG_0052-1IMG_0069IMG_0070-1

IMG_0108IMG_0107IMG_0031

24 comments:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

SIMPLY MAHVOULUS DAHLING!!!!! the only thing that could make that outfit any hotter is more smiles!!!!

Happy Birthday Momma! You look great! Now, go celebrate!

xoxox
D

Sun said...

Happy Birthday Diva ! Love ur blog xoxo Purple is so pretty .. you look beautiful !

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT AND I CAN TELL UR SO LOVING THE CAMERA! LOVE UR SHOES ESPECIALLY! SHOP MY CLOSET HTTP://WWW.BUXOMCHICK.COM AND HTTP://BUXOMBOUTIQUE.BIGCARTEL.COM

Amanda said...

FIERCE!!!!! Love that skirt on you and the top!!!

CrazySexyCoolLove said...

Happy Bday!!! Thx fot droppin by! Im following now! Lovin the skirt n shoes! And yes, can we get some warm weather so we can wear some scandalous clothing!!!! Xoxo

Unknown said...

Ladies: Thanks so much for the compliments and birthday wishes... means so so much :)

Kenyetta said...

cuteness!!!! happy bday chica!!! enjoy!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday! That skirt is fab!

lalaG said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
you look fab.
but you know that anyway

Anonymous said...

NO YOU DID'NT! I want that corset! Just looked at that skirt on Wet Seal's sight and passed it up. Rethinking now.

vc said...

You gonna party like its your birthday! Oh wait it is!! LOL
Have a wonderful day!

Voluptuous Vixen said...

Happy birthday! You look great, you exude such confidence it’s really inspiring. I love reading you’re blog.

Mode Plus said...

Fierce!! Oh, happy B-day too, LOL! Being distracted by your eyelook and shoes. You will certainly cause an escandalo like this, but a fierce one, hey? Have a great day!

ZAG said...

Happy Birthday!!! This is BADD!!! It reminds me of the young adults in 80's movies, with the white crop jacket, ruffles, mini... lol!! It's so cute! Hope you enjoyed every minute, despite the rainy weather -__-

Anonymous said...

you are such a DIVA!

happy belated birthday! it was so nice to find your blog and i see you have an ad for peace love world. I'm a personal friend of the owner :)

It's a great line with an even greater message!
xoxo

Kristy Elena said...

girl, you've got it going ON!

first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know how you feel about this weather. it IS infuriating. and i'm sorry it altered your outfit a little... i hate it when that happens.

but! you look super HOT nonetheless!! and i love your attitude on the day. great job, great outfit, great girl.

enjoy your day love! you deserve it!

Kristy Eléna - Full Time Fabulous
Vogue Gone Rogue
Twitter: @kristyelena

Follow Full Time Fabulous on Bloglovin'

LipGlossGossip said...

Happy belated Birthday girly! Hope you had a good one!

Love the shoes! :)

Nekiah Torres said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I liked reading your intro it made me laugh. So sorry that the weather did not permit you to show off them sexy stems! lol Girl you wearing that eyeshadow! ;-) btw - this is my 1st time seeing your blog. I found you off of M. Michelle's blog promoting the IGIGI giveaway. I didn't enter but I really think that is super sweet that you are giving back to your followers! Kiah

Voluptuous Vixen said...

Thanks my so much my darling! For following me and for adding me on your panel. Please stop by again.

Voluptuous Vixen said...

Thanks my so much my darling! For following me and for adding me on your panel. Please stop by again.

frontrowspectator.com said...

you are such a DIVA!

happy belated birthday! it was so nice to find your blog and i see you have an ad for peace love world. I'm a personal friend of the owner :)

It's a great line with an even greater message!
xoxo

Kristy Elena said...

girl, you've got it going ON!

first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know how you feel about this weather. it IS infuriating. and i'm sorry it altered your outfit a little... i hate it when that happens.

but! you look super HOT nonetheless!! and i love your attitude on the day. great job, great outfit, great girl.

enjoy your day love! you deserve it!

Kristy Eléna - Full Time Fabulous
Vogue Gone Rogue
Twitter: @kristyelena

Follow Full Time Fabulous on Bloglovin'

QueenDiva said...

Ladies: Thanks so much for the compliments and birthday wishes... means so so much :)

Amanda said...

FIERCE!!!!! Love that skirt on you and the top!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails