Thursday, March 31, 2011

DOTD: Happy Birthday to… ME!!

So today is my birthday. I am a spring baby. So much so, that when I planned today’s outfit it was supposed to be warm enough to not have to wear this outfit with tights. I have no where to go currently… but I wanted to look HOT… not cute, adorable, or sophisticated… I wanted to cause an ESCANDALO… and make people need to gulp water from my HOTNESS… I still really like this outfit… but it would have been something more exotic if my legs had been free to enjoy the “spring” weather. Only today it is like 38 degrees and raining. UGH!!!! This weather is infuriating!!! It won’t let me be great!

Anyway, I’m the birthday girl so I feel cute and my eyeshadow was really fun to do today. I was going to say something really deep and profound about us getting older and wiser… only problem is… with another year older… comes another part of my memory that has been flushed down the toilet. lol

So what are you doing on the best day on earth (too dramatic?)… What do you think of my outfit?

Before I forget… GO TEAM #ARIES!!!!

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
Black Ruffle Corset: City Chic 
Fuschia/Purple Leopard Skirt: Wet Seal Junior Plus
Tights: Silkies
Fuschia Shoes: Michael Shannon (Off Broadway Shoes)
White Jacket: Dots
Ring: Beauty Supply
Earrings: Claire’s

IMG_0032-1IMG_0013IMG_0023IMG_0028-1IMG_0039-1IMG_0033-1IMG_0059-1IMG_0052-1IMG_0069IMG_0070-1

IMG_0108IMG_0107IMG_0031

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails