Thursday, March 10, 2011

DOTD: Saved for a rainy day

It is awful outside… absolutely horrible with like 1000 gallons of rain. I am not happy… So I was “supposed” to wear this outfit yesterday but I just couldn’t be bothered to get all dressed. I felt like it wouldn’t be so bad to wear it today since the weather called for MIST… okay Mr. Weatherman… we need to really sit down and have a discussion on what exactly MIST means… because I’m certain MIST and HURRICANE are not the same… UGH!!!

So I really like the outfit but the only place I could take the pics are on my balcony without my camera getting wet. So you know how much I love this blog and doing ootd from you all… so you have to know that the rain is literally running down the back on my legs as I stand there and smile… lmao

So I asked everyone on twitter what color tank I should wear with this outfit… and purple won. But I always wear purple… so I decided to take the most original vote for burnt orange… I really like how it turned out SmileWhat do you think?

Is it rainy where you are? What are you wearing to stay dry?

Outfit Breakdown:
Orange Tank: Wal-mart
Skirt: Thrift
Sweater: Faith21
Fishnet Tights: Target (Assets)
Boots: Bakers

IMG_0012IMG_0019IMG_0031IMG_0033IMG_0037IMG_0040

Related Posts with Thumbnails