Monday, March 21, 2011

Lo Quiero Ahora: Pre-Birthday #1 (City Chic)

If you read atleast one other blog in the blogasphere… I’m sure you already know about the 60% off sale at City Chic. I purchased only a few things (as I am on the tightest budget in the universe). But it doesn’t change the fact that I am madly in love with so many things on the website that I can’t afford currently. But I felt as a fashion blogger I could maybe put it out there and you could purchase it… wear it & blog it… and I could live vicariously through you… I should warn you… I’m in a bare shoulder addiction type thing for this spring/summer…

I want this first corset most of all because I have some sequin harem pants I want to wear my birthday weekend… and this corset would be hot with it!! OH YEAH!!!

Sequin Corset
35090_Black_1

Denim Ruffle Corset
35426_Denim_1_12

Fine Stitched Corset
34584_Black_1

Love Heart Corset
53469_Red_1_12

Also, loving this top as well…
Color Dream Top
35430_Print_1_12

And you know my wish list wouldn’t be complete without a dress
Zebra Mirror Dress
35547_Black_1_12

Related Posts with Thumbnails