Friday, March 04, 2011

DOTD: Saving up for a shopping spree..

So today was one of those days when you wake up and decide that you are your own destiny. So I hopped out of bed to get the girls ready for school and found that I was in a pretty good mood. Considering that I found out that the job that I really wanted is a no go… I still was not going to let myself sit around and feel sorry for myself.

I woke up and organized some files for my husbands business. I think that I should put all my energy in making his business what it can be. We both want the same thing… for him to succeed… so his business is destined for greatness.

So today’s outfit wasn’t a favorite, but everyone in the blogosphere seems to be doing the brown/black mixture so I decided to give it a try… I liked the skirt… loved the shoes… love my jacket… HATE HATE HATE this top with this skirt. Every time the wind blew it puffed up the shirt to make me look like I had a balloon sitting on top of two sticks (I am also very aware that my legs are more like two Medieval Times drumsticks as opposed to sticks lol). So overall I didn’t like the outfit… but they can’t all be winners… lol

What do you think? What is your opinion of the brown/black mix?

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Wal-Mart
Skirt: Faith21
Shoes: Alloy
Jacket/Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0086

IMG_0048IMG_0046IMG_0063IMG_0067IMG_0070IMG_0069IMG_0079IMG_0099
IMG_0087

I look like a mannequin or a robot in this last shot!! lmao!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails