Saturday, March 05, 2011

DOTD: What a view…

I tried today’s outfit a couple different ways because I wasn’t sure which look I like best. Today was not what I had hoped… I went to Kmart to get a first hand look at Kmart’s new collection… but my local Kmart has nothing… so I was disappointed.

But I went to my fave consignment shop in the world Curve Appeal Consignment and found a few things I liked… Thank goodness for consignment…

I am wearing sandals even though in Maryland it is not 100% warm but I can’t bear another day of boots or tights right now. I need some air on my toes…

What did you do this beautiful Saturday? What do you think of this look… which top do you prefer?

**Please note: The cream top kept riding up and the pants kept riding down… need new belts**

Outfit Breakdown:
Animal Print Faux Leather Blazer: Ashley Stewart
Purple Skinny Jeans: She’s Got Curves
Taupe sandals: Alloy
Cream top: Curve Appeal Consignment
Purple Tank: Old Navy
Purple ring: Flea Market

IMG_0088-1IMG_0052-1IMG_0061IMG_0066-1IMG_0109IMG_0069IMG_0016IMG_0040
Related Posts with Thumbnails