Friday, March 25, 2011

DOTD: Yoli Bad Arse

Ever make a purchase and hmmm & hahhh because you’re not sure of the purchase? Well that is how I felt about this dress. It was $10, but I kept asking myself… how would I wear it? I thought to myself it would be another item that would just take up space in my closet. Then I bought this bomber jacket for $22 at Dots and I thought hmmm… a $30 outfit could work. So this morning I put them together. And I have to admit… I really like the outcome. It has a girly element but as says that I’m a bad arse and you can’t touch me… lol

I really didn’t want to wear this outfit with tights… but seriously this weather and its inconsistency is really working my last last nerve. But it was either this outfit or pants… and I’m just really over this pants, sweater, and jacket weather. Actually that is not true. I love wearing my blazers, sweaters, and cardis… but I am just not a fan of winter wear… its just not me…

While I have your attention, I wanted to let you know that I reverted back to my old comment feature. Because the other feature was so glitchy and I was missing out on communicating with some of my best readers. So I am going back to the blogger method. I know that means it won’t notify you when I reply to your questions… but if you want to know when I reply you can subscribe to the comments or you can email me any questions you really want answered. I am here for you and I don’t want you to feel I’m not listening.

So I hope you like this look… and I hope you enjoy your weekend!!! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? What do you think of this outfit?

IMG_0021IMG_0016IMG_0011IMG_0017IMG_0046IMG_0039IMG_0049

What I’m wearing today: 
Olive Tank: Wal-mart
Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Tights: Lane Bryant
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Earrings: Blessed Treasures
Bomber Jacket: Dots Fashions
Sunglasses: Baby Phat (Wal-mart)

IMG_0072IMG_0002-1IMG_0004-1

I can’t tell you what I used to create this look because I used a little togo kit I got at CVS. But believe me when I tell you that I had to intentions of it coming out this well… lol.

11 comments:

Velma Williams said...

nice outfit!! love your blue shoes :).


Fashion Rehab

Prettie Missie Mia said...

I love this look...you always have the best shoes!! (:

Stiletto Siren said...

Love that jacket and that dress! Super cute look!
xoxo
S

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

I love what you did you look awesome girl work it ! =]

Amanda Allison said...

Great fit! The jacket and tights (as much as you didn't want to wear them) really pull this look together. :)

Unknown said...

@Fashion Rehab: Thanks... I always wanted shoes that color... now I can stop looking

@Dottie: I love shoes... when I find them in an 11, I buy them (much to my hubbies chagrin)

@StilettoSiren: Thanks... I had to have a bomber jacket after you posted one

@Crystal (TTYAG): Thanks so much.

@Amanda: Thanks so much. I wouldn't mind the jacket so much if I could lose the tights. I am just so tired of cold weather. But you're in CA... I'm so jealous.

M.J said...

Such a cute dress! The colors look great on you and, as always, your shoes are fab!!



MJ
www.fiercebeautyandfashion.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

@M.J.: Thanks so much... without my shoes... I would surely die

The Merry Traveller said...

What a fierce look! You look stunning and intimidating. Actually it looks so stunning that you are intimidating! I love the shoes! An unexpected colour with a beautiful shape. I can't wear heels, I usually throw in the towel after 10 minutes.

Unknown said...

@merry traveller: thanks for saying I look intimidating... my favorite compliment to date. Seriously!!! As for heels... live through me... as that is 90% of what I wear.

The Merry Traveller said...

What a fierce look! You look stunning and intimidating. Actually it looks so stunning that you are intimidating! I love the shoes! An unexpected colour with a beautiful shape. I can't wear heels, I usually throw in the towel after 10 minutes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails