Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DOTD: Keeping my promise

I promised in my last post that I would NOT wear anything in the teal family in today’s post. It was touch and go there for a second as I had planned an outfit that was going to include teal and I had to debunk that to make room for today’s outfit. I wasn’t sure about it… but at the end of the day… I really like it. And anytime I can wear something that is Lucie Lu… that makes it all that much worthwhile. This dress is no longer on the website but I wanted to try it once with tights before it got warm (please oh please let it get warm soon).

I really wanted to go out and take better pictures… but… lazy!!! That is all… lol

What do you think?! Are you as ready for warm weather as I am?

IMG_0015IMG_0024IMG_0009IMG_0023IMG_0038IMG_0044IMG_0043IMG_0095

What I’m Wearing Today:
Dress: Lucie Lu
Tights: Spanx
Boots: Shoedazzle 
Earrings: Beauty Supply

UPDATE!!!: I got some feedback on this dress NOT in the comments. I gave it to my mother as I was told… It is NOT… ME. lol

2 comments:

None said...

Too bad you gave the dress away -- I think it looks great on you!

M.J said...

The dress is cute! But you never disappoint me with the shoes girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails