Wednesday, March 09, 2011

DOTD: Just something to fill the empty space

I wanted to do a Divalook of the day (DOTD) today because I had an outfit that I planned with the help of my friends on twitter. But then… My house is chaotic because I began organizing my closet and my clothing and well… I wasn’t done so I didn’t thing getting dressed up for that task was wise. So I kicked it around my house today in leggings & a tank top. But yesterday I dressed to run errands later in the day and this is what I wore…

Keep in mind this is my first time wearing harem pants so I understand if I didn’t 100% capture the look… but I really think I did a good job for my first time. What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:
Teal Tank: Dots
Striped slouch top: Dots
Harem pants: Yours clothing
Gray Wedges: Alloy
Earrings: Blessed Treasures
Ring: Burlington Coat Factory

IMG_0146IMG_0045IMG_0046IMG_0199IMG_0048IMG_0182
IMG_0015IMG_0018

Related Posts with Thumbnails