Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lo Quiero Ahora: Pre-Birthday #2 (Torrid)

My birthday is a little over a week away and I am just super nuts for like a million things. It doesn’t help that so many things are on sale. Like today starting at 12noon, Torrid will have Rush Hour Sale that will get you 30% off any regular priced item for only DivaStyle Members. This caused me to mosey on over to the site and pick my wishlist for my birthday… at this rate… I would need to be a millionaire in order to get everything I want.

Black and Purple Body Con Dress
wpid-41uxBM8xLDL

Floral Print Lace Trim Corset
51mZgj6rJ1L

Tripp NYC – Leopard Corset
tripp-torrid-plus-tops-nyc-leopard-corset

Blacked Pieced Buttoned Pencil Skirt with Belt
31V8Vy3K 4L

Emily Orange Snake Wedge Sandal
546707_hi

Did you get anything during the sale? If so, leave me a message below letting me know what you got!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails