Wednesday, March 02, 2011

DOTD: “Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it”

I am not a huge fan of Rihanna… really I’m not. But I love the song S&M. I’m sure that says something very serious about me… but hey… I’ll own that…

Now today, I wanted to do a outfit post but I have been blocked for days. I have been wearing my fashion backup outfit for days. Skinny jeans, tank, fitted blazer, and stilettos/flats/boots. But I’m sure hubby was thinking… who the hell is this person. It was the same outfit but different color tanks, blazers, add a scarf… done!!

I woke up this morning realizing I had to break this block or die in it. So I went to my ChicFeed app on my iPod touch and saw an outfit that I decided to copy. Then I tweeted which shoes I should wear. She wore a yellow bodycon skirt with black booties, tights, top, and blazer… so I flipped it and used blue instead of black. I think it turned out pretty cute… at least in my opinion.

Please note: I didn’t want to frown… but the wind and sun weren’t making it easy!! What do you think?!!

Outfit Breakdown:
Yellow Blazer: Dots
Yellow tank: Wal-Mart
Bodycon skirt: Faith21
Sunglasses: Torrid
Tights: Silkies
Denim booties: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)

IMG_0140IMG_0115IMG_0147IMG_0118IMG_0139IMG_0148
IMG_0010IMG_0020

I tried to record a video for the makeup... complete and utter #FAIL
Related Posts with Thumbnails