Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DOTD: Real Housewife of Anne Arundel County

I am not a Basketball Wife… I’m a Contractor Wife. My husband does home improvement. I don’t have a mansion… I don’t drive a Jag. But today… today… I felt like a million bucks. I felt like I could hold my own with any of the “Real Housewives” so I am now a Real Housewives of Anne Arundel County. Does this group really exist? Probably not… but doesn’t change the fact of how I feel. I love maxi dresses, if you search my blog you will see just how much I wore them last year. But until today… I had not found my maxi match… okay… I thought I had… but I love love love this dress. The colors… the feel & flow of it… Its giving me life.

Now I was going to type something else… but I swear just seconds ago… my mind just went COMPLETELY blank… lmao… that is the old age… goodness greacious… oh well…

What are you wearing today? What do you think of this maxi dress?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: City Chic
Denim Jacket: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelets: Torrid
Sunglasses: Baby Phat (Wal-mart)
Earrings: Beauty Supply??
**All the eyeshadow used is MAC**
IMG_0053IMG_0045IMG_0047IMG_0048IMG_0049IMG_0059IMG_0051IMG_0066IMG_0081IMG_0083

4 comments:

Nefertiti said...

tu es magnifique,bravo !

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

Mode Plus said...

I keep seeing brilliant outfits from City Chic. Too bad I the shipping fees are too high for Europe. I love this look. Thanx for inspiring once more :)

Kheira said...

*o* I really love this outfit ! You look very pretty, xx :)

Unknown said...

@Nefertiti: Thanks/Gracias/Graci (not sure what language that is but thanks in all of them) :)

@Mode Plus: I hope that City Chic wises up and also puts a location in Europe too. Since coming to the US... I can't get enough of them.

@Kheira: Thanks so much... I really appreciate the love

Related Posts with Thumbnails