Sunday, March 13, 2011

DOTD: Old Skool and Broken Comments

If you’ve been to my blog lately… and tried to comment you may be one of the some who are having issues commenting on my blog. If you are one of these people… I apologize. I have Intense Debate running my comments and it appears to be really “glitchy”. If you clear your cookies and temporary internet files and still can’t see the comment box below then… I apologize because I haven’t a clue how to fix it. But its not about the comments… right… the fact that you took time out of your day to stop by is what really matters… and I appreciate you coming to my blog.

As for today’s outfit… I wanted it to be special because I missed a few weeks of church because of illness and then because it was the only day last week when hubby wasn’t working (and I need to spend time with hubby in order to make it through the week alone all day in this house) so I wanted to go back to church with a bang. So today is called Old Skool because I feel like I have stepped into a time machine. I am wearing a 50s inspired wrap dress and floral Mary Janes… I feel super awesome and flirty…

How was your weekend? How do you feel about the 50s inspired outfit?

Outfit Breakdown:
Pink 50s Wrap Dress: Curvy Girl Clothing (So many years ago)
Navy BF Cardigan: Asos Curve 
Navy Cami: Wal-Mart
Floral Mary Janes: ShoeDazzle 
Ring/Earrings: Beauty Supply
Sunglasses: Torrid 

IMG_0019IMG_0060IMG_0029IMG_0067IMG_0040IMG_0037IMG_0055IMG_0075

Related Posts with Thumbnails