Sunday, March 07, 2010

DOTN: Mini Me and my night out!!!

Here is my first DOTN (Diva of the Night) and  MY FIRST NIGHT OUT IN 4 MONTHS!!!! (without my husband)... not that I don't enjoy my husbands company... but sometimes... you just need that night... with the girls. Or in this case... with the girl. More about my evening below.

Outfit Breakdown:
Bottom Banded Top: Wal-Mart
Lace Strap Tank: Newport News
Soho Mini: New York & Company
Tights: Silkies
Boots: White Mountain/DSW
Earrings: Flea Market



So we started the evening at my friends house doing makeup and generally chatting. I sipped on something alcoholic to get the night moving. We finally make it out of the house and went to Azul 17, a Mexican Restaurant Lounge in Columbia, MD. We were pretty disappointed in this location because the website indicates that they have a DJ after 10pm. But the "DJ" is generally a computer that is running itunes and playing latin songs. NO ONE is dancing... the "Lounge" is the bar area, where we sat for 10 minutes un-noticed/ignored. We momentarily thought there was more to the restaurant than there was... we then found out... NOPE... that was it. So we left.
We headed to Baltimore to go to Latin Palace which never leaves me bored and I always get to dance. Unfortunately, as this is the first nice Saturday night where weather is not a problem, EVERYONE must have had the same idea... because valet had no room for my vehicle. *ooooh sadness starts to set in at this point*
Finally, we go further up Eastern Avenue and go to Carlos O'Charlies... PAY DIRT... music... dancing... and Patron shots (that we didn't pay for... BONUS!!!). We sat around... drank... danced... chatted with nice gentlemen... and one very vocal woman (who told me I looked awesome... extra BONUS!!!)
So in general... we turned lemons into lemonade... and I want to take a minute to tell my friend Diva Jordann... You are a DIVA... you are BEAUTIFUL... even without trying... I know you don't always think so... but I see a light in you that I hope one day you see in yourself... **kisses**


You also had on fabulous boots!!!

Here we are being silly!!!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!!!
~besitos~

7 comments:

Totally Inspired said...

sounds like you ladies had a great time. Next time you come to Bmore, let me know, maybe the BFF and I can meet you for drinks, music, dancing and BIG FUN!

Velma Williams said...

nice skirt!!

Maria said...

i like the pops of pink in your outfit and I love the mini.

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

*sniffle* *sniffle**sniffle* OK now that i got that out of the way lol you two look super cute! I am glad that ya'll had a great time! You girls really needed to get out and get your DIVA on lol. Maybe Next time I will be in town and we can all go :)

Smooches
Dawn
Oh BTW LOVEEEE Jordann's Boots !! Smokin!

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Saw this and thought VILOA! A perfect Quote for the Queen Diva! From the Ultimate DIVA lol

"Beauty isn't being able to shop in fancy stores where you have to empty your wallet to buy something in a bottle the size of a gumdrop."- Miss Piggy

Lodimat said...

that mini is hot! :D awesome outfit!

LipGlossGossip said...

Cute outfit! I love it! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails