Thursday, March 25, 2010

Supporting my Divas - Newly Found Gems

So I will continue to honor my promise to keep supporting other FATshionistas that are blogging and keeping me entertained and in some cases, giving me EXCELLENT ideas!!! So this week I am showing you the blogs I have recently found by just looking around the internet and was just amazed at the amount of creativity that is out there. Please show them some love...

Amelia at Good Stuff Only - First I was drawn in by her beutiful red hair and those eyes. She just reminds me of the women of like the 50s with her voluptuous curves and your gorgeous smile. Her confidence just eluminates her page... also she contributor of the feature Doin It On The Cheap along with two other bloggers. Amazing... check her out.

Kenyetta at My Dernier Cri - I wished I had found her for my previous feature cause she has under 30 followers and I want her to get some luv. I love what she is doing with natural hair and her sexy outfits... I don't think she is plus sized... but its still fun to stop by... LOVE HER POSES too...

Ashley at Yammering Muse - I love how she is never the same fatshionista two days in a row. Her outfits seem to be all vintage but its the way she puts them together that has me entranced. Also, I like her long blog. Since I can't find the time to write as much as she does... its nice to read what is going on in someone else's world.

Devon at Fat Nurse - I love to go here because she gives such GREAT and real reviews of clothing. Cut too small, too thin material. These are things that people want to know before they spend their money. She loves taking pics so you can see it on her... BEST PART... her poses... man... she seems to have so much fun taking her photos...

The Pocket Rocket - went to her site because she started following me on twitter... now i just go back to see her older posts. She has some great dresses and pics of her in them... not to mention she is very creative in her style... I love this site... can't get enough...


In addition... this has to be said...
Cid of Cid's Style File  - is AWESOME... when no one was talking to me on twitter... she did. When no one was commenting on my blog... she was... she is just great and she deserves the best... here is where my readers come in... she wants to have 100 followers by the end of this month... yes double my goal. But she's so close... and good people like her deserve good things. So forget about me hitting 50 followers... my new Bday wish (remember 31st of March) is for Cid to get her wish. Thanks...

~besitos~

8 comments:

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

I love this post!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are keeping this up. I love ur blog!!!

Ashley said...

Oh wow, thanks for the sweet comments! I really like this feature!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! Women of all shapes, sizes, personalities and styles should be represented in fashion and I'm glad that you ladies are doin' it up with beauty, great style and insight!

vc said...

Girl you are too sweet! Thank you, gracias & merci! I am very touched by this post! We'll both get to our goal, just think positive and any thing is possible!

Carmella said...

This is a great post! Lots of positivity in the community :) And I found some new people to follow!

Unknown said...

Yep... i will definately keep this up... the feedback has been awesome and its getting some lesser known blogs... KNOWN!!

Kenyetta said...

thanks again for including me doll! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails