Wednesday, March 03, 2010

DOTD: Wa Wa Wa Watch me move!!!

Today I am working from home. And because of that... my DOTD (diva of the day) is  based on one of my Fav singers... FeFe Dobson. I'm not saying that this is how she dresses, I just think if she was a Curvy Diva... she would do something like it but far more RISKY... This is cute, comfortable, and I think... SEXY.
Also, this is my first time taking pics all by myself. I used a shelf in my house... I think they turned out okay. Still prefer when hubby takes them though. **blushes**
So... as always... OPINIONS?!!

Outfit Breakdown:
Cap: Burlington Coat Factory
Jacket: Mom's Closet
Tank: Wal-Mart
Soho Miniskirt: New York & Company
Footless Tights: Brand unknown (bought at Target)
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings:  Beauty Supply Store


~besitos~

4 comments:

Totally Inspired said...

I think you did a good job taking the pics by yourself. But you need more light. I almost missed that you had on a skirt. I thought it was just tights. .. The hat makes it a cute outfit!

Maria said...

I love your shoes and I love that you can pull off a hat. I have hat envy.

Weesha said...

You do the glamour thing quiet well yourself ;) you look hot! I'm lovin' those shoes!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

I like that color combination on u

Related Posts with Thumbnails