Monday, March 01, 2010

DOTD: Putting my Signature on it...

So, on my Saturday post... my BFF Diva Dawn stated that if Red is my POWER color, than Purple is my SIGNATURE color. So with that in mind, I went with Purple again today. Now I have NEVER worn purple with brown. But I really like how the outfit turned out. I like my makeup in the later pics. My husband left for work early this morning (mainly cause I didn't sleep well and couldn't drag my lazy nalgas out of bed), so my son took my pictures. Can you tell he wasn't into the task at hand?
Now following the trend of previous posts... I think you get the fact that I kinda like color. I love Red, Yellow, Pink (oh how I love PINK), Teal, and Purple. But Purple... oh purple is my new favorite color. I can't wear purple without being in a good mood... along with teal... pink... yellow... jeez... okay... any bright color brightens my mood. What can I say... I'm a color whore!!!

As always ¿opiniones? (I thought I would light it up and say it in spanish this time)
btw... nalgas is bootie in spanish

Outfit Breakdown:
Shirt: Fashion Bug
Shrug: Newport News
Pants: New York & Company (huge surprise)
Shoes: Metrostyle
Bracelet: unknown
Earrings: Flea Market



~besitos~

5 comments:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Ok Love the shirt! A+++ on the outfit and YAY for me being the BFF Diva lol :) I now have a title and feel important lol! <3

Totally Inspired said...

veeerrryyy nice combo!!! it looks great!

vc said...

Actually purple is your color! By the way in my house we say "nachas" its another way of say booty! LOL

Unknown said...

Thanks all for the compliments...
@Cid Style File "nachas" I'll have to remember that one. *smile*

Anonymous said...

I'm always reminded the purple is historically the color of royalty. And you, as always, look like a Queen. Very flattering on you and I love the pants with the shoes, perfect length and cut.

Related Posts with Thumbnails