Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DOTD: Boost of Power

If you've been by here from time to time... I am sure you know that RED is my power color and PURPLE is my "signature" color (according to my BFF Diva Dawn). So because the last few days have been a little hard to handle... I thought I could use a boost from both colors. I had a meeting today so I wanted to look my best while also feeling powerful and intellectual. I think this outfit accomplishes both tasks. I actually ended up wearing a more "covered" red top... but for the pictures... I got hot and took off a layer.

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Walmart
Crop Sweater: Newport News
Pants: New York and Company
Shoes: Micheal Shannon (Off Broadway Shoes)
Necklace: Flea Market
Bracelet: Dots
Earrings: Claires

Even though I am extra bloated today... I still felt attractive... I also loved how my red/purple makeup turned out:

~besitos~



P.S. I had some great makeup this past weekend but Sunday... oh SUNDAY!!!



 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo digging the makeup. One thing was missing for me. My fave accessory-the wide belt. Hey I am going to be a skorch blogger. I got the email late last night. I am sooooo excited. i have a great idea for a post.

Unknown said...

OooOo I would've never thought to put purple and red together! Caute!

Maria said...

your makesup looks great, and I love your heels, very sexy!

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Perfect as usual! I love the sweater!cute cute cute! Seee! I told ya Those were your colors! Maybe you should listen to your BFF a little more lol * wink* ~ Kissy, Kissy~

Jayla said...

I am soooo digging the makeup. One thing was missing for me. My fave accessory-the wide belt. Hey I am going to be a skorch blogger. I got the email late last night. I am sooooo excited. i have a great idea for a post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails