Thursday, March 18, 2010

OOTD: A Whole Lotta ME!!!

I'm sure some notice that above I stated that this is the OOTD as opposed to the DOTD (diva of the day). I am not a huge fan of my makeup today... so... there it is.
I am having an... Okay day... but... I'm tired and its been a long day... and it is no where close to being complete.

Highpoints:
  • I love my outfit
  • My feet were pediCURED last night
  • I have netflix streamed to my TV and basic cable (haven't had this in quite awhile)
  • Have been mentioned in a few blogs lately
  • I had a good lunch and a great walk with an awesome bunch of girls...
Lowpoints:
  • My work laptop is broken
  • My work laptop is broken (needed to repeat it cause it really sucks... and I am on a loaner laptop)
  • I don't like my makeup... was rushed and didn't do the entire thing & it looks incomplete.
  • My feet hurt (not cause of pedi... but because although those shoes are cute VS has not perfected the comfy shoe
  • Have alot on my mind... and I don't know how to get it off
Anyway... so first I want to post a pic of how I did St Paddy's Day:



My earrings are similiar only my were 3 shades of green (lime, kelly, and dark)

Now for my outfit for today...

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Walmart
Sweater: Torrid
Pearls: Claire's/Icing
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store
Shoes: Victoria Secret


~besitos~

14 comments:

Jo said...

Love the color combo =) BTW, Last picture? Close up? Absolutely beautiful. <3

I BLEED PINK said...

hot mama!!! Your looking spicy in this outfit!!

Funny thing about Ke$ha after all my trash talking, I have that stupid blah blah song in my head...guess its karma!!

Lodimat said...

does the majority really wear sth green at st paddy's day?! :D

FashionAddict said...

Very cute, and I LOVETH the pearls!

Totally Inspired said...

I am lovin the green for St Patty's Day.. and I luv luv luuuv the pearls. They are great with this look. Hey, and I am stopping past the consignment shop this weekend. I cant wait to find something ggggrrrrrrreat!

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

Nice St.Patricks day outfit! I love those earrings.
Todays outfit is great too. I love what you do with colour! And the make up looks great. :)

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

love the shoes! but sometimes cute has to trump comfy lol :)

Anonymous said...

So, like we are fashion twins. I can't see myself not having picked that out myself. I have the same pearls from Claires. And, don't doubt yourself- the makeup was flawless. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Check out my store-I am selling some old Lane Bryant tops of mine. Got the idea from Fatshionista.

http://uniqueid.bigcartel.com/

Maria said...

Hmm, I actually really like your makeup today. Oh, and that St. patricks day outfit is really cute. I can see myself wearing something similar. This outfit is great too. I love the shoes, and I had the same issue with shoes today. The price of beauty!

vc said...

Thanks for letting me feature you on my blog! Glad you liked the post!

BBM said...

shut it down with ure pics ms. diva ... it seriouly makes me smile and i get girl power all of a sudden! xoxo! and thanks so much for ure comment about my crazy revelation the other day!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the compliments. The makeup seemed to be better than I thought. I don't think I am in the right state of mind. But I do appreciate all the love... I have the best followers in the world!!!

Anonymous said...

I know that u are a skorch blogger, and they just recently emailed me about becoming one too. Do you get compensated for that? Just curious cuz I need a job that I can still take care of my boys while at home. Email me at unique_idfashions@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.brickfish.com/juliasmith2003

Related Posts with Thumbnails