Saturday, March 06, 2010

DOTD: Green with Envy

So yesterday... and some other days... I wasn't feeling very well... so I spent a great deal of time in bed. So last night (Friday Night), I decided to pull myself together and play with some makeup tutorials I had seen online. Since everyone is gearing up for St. Paddy's day they were all centered around the color green. So... sitting in my leggings and comfy sweatshirt I decide to do my face.
Then in comes my husband saying we should go and have drinks with friends. Of course that meant I had to come up with something green to go with the makeup I was NOT going to do from scratch. So this is my outfit and makeup (sorry no closeups)...

¿Que piensas? (What do you think)


~besitos~

1 comment:

Lodimat said...

Love your posing! you show that you feel sexy! :D LOOOVE IT!

And I noticed that there's nothing green in my closet except for casual mens T-shirts... yay! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails