Tuesday, March 02, 2010

DOTD: Moving Day (at work)

So today I need to move from one office to another (the joy of getting promoted), am dressed in jeans on a Tuesday to accomplish this task. But could I do jeans in the middle of a work week and not DIVA it up... absolutely NOT!!! So today I decided to go with my "Power" color and a splash of sunshine yellow. I did one pic in the flats I would wear to move offices, and the other is in the stilettos I began the day with. I can’t convey how much skinny jeans have become a staple in my closet. How did I ever avoid them before now?

Opinions my lovely divas?

Outfit Breakdown:
Button down top: Wal-mart
Tube top: MaxRave
Belt: Dots (came with another dress)
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Red Stilettos: Charlotte Russe
Yellow Flats: Wal-Mart
Jewelry: Beauty Supply Store




~besitos~
P.S. As I am now leaving for the day. I didn't move a darn thing... so on Thursday I get to move it all while dressed up... HOW FUN!!!



5 comments:

Maria said...

I feel the same way about skinny jeans. I use to avoid them at all costs. And then one day I tried them on because I thought they'd be more convenient with boots. To my complete astonishment, I got a lot of compliments on them. So now I wear them all the time. Btw, I love your red heels, and the rest of the outfit is so bold. You pull it off nicely.

Lodimat said...

i never wore a pair of skinnys, cause I've never found a good fitting pair! :(

BUT i looooove yellow! and in loooooove with your belt! :D

fierce look! :)

Totally Inspired said...

I have to agree.. the skinnies are the way to go.. I had tried on a few pair but I wasnt feeling them (actually because they were not real skinnies, but rather just straight leg pants). I have realized that I much prefer skinnies.. the tighter the better. (ok, not really, but you know what I mean). OH Oh oh.. and I like wearing the ponte pants too. The ones that fit at the ankle. I just got a few pair from Avenue and I will be premiering them soon. (after the challenge ofcourse)

Velma Williams said...

I have to agree with (Totally Inspired) skinny jeans are the way to go. It is a must have in you closet.
Ps: Im also a follower of your blog and new to blogging. you can check out my blog and if you like it, you can follow. Keep up the good work :)

http://infashionrehab.blogspot.com/

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Love it! BTW... we have a charlotte Russe and Kate Spade outlet here in DE, More reason for you to come visit me lol <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails