Sunday, March 28, 2010

My first award & FATshionable ME!!!

I recieved my first award recently from ANN at Real Deal Reviews and I am super STOKED!! (yes I can totally say stoked and not look like a moron). I have been wanting to recieve an award... I was starting to feel a bit left out... but oh happy day... Ann has saved me!!! THANK YOU ANN!!!! Make sure you check her out because she reviews beauty products (makeup and nail polish) and tells you how they worked out for her. I now buy or don't buy based on her review. She also has a giveaway going on that ends soon... so go there NOW!!!


Rules

1. Thank the person that gave this to you.

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself.

4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)

5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.


Three things I love about myself:

  1. My body (self love is important... but I really love my cleavage most of all... lmao)

  2. My newfound ability to see the positive in things... my hubby showed me this trick...

  3. My appetite... for reading, meeting new people, and life in general (and of course FOOD!)
A picture I love:


Pink Tiger Lillies (I wanted the picture I took of the ones that hubby gave me... but couldn't locate)

I am passing this award onto:

And even though she's technically number 6: Stiletto Siren

Now onto to even more fabulous news... I was featured on another website...  and she is listed above as number six. Stiletto Siren did a FATshionable You post about ME!!! I love her... she is so awesome (i think alot of people are awesome... don't I?). But she is just an ego boost to all plus size women. Her positive musings are like mine... but on STEROIDS... she is really down for the cause. Check out her page and go back and check often. She is also a Skorch Blogger... she is good with the written word...



ALSO... I'm sure you've heard me speak of my BFF Diva Dawn... well as of yesterday... she has a blog... please go see her and follow her and show her some love!!

So last but not least... I changed the format of the blog... feel free to let me know what you think... on this post... *smiles*


~besitos~


5 comments:

Lodimat said...

I have to tell you again: Thank you so much! You're always so supportive! I really hope you know how much I appppppreciate it! Thank you! :) <3<3<3

Stiletto Siren said...

Awww thanks hun that is so sweet! I have a had a great response having you as a Happily FATShionable YOU guest, everyone loves you!!!!

Loving the new layout and thanks for making me #6 award!

Xoxo
Stiletto
http://mylipstickonhercollar.com

Velma Williams said...

Thank you so much sweety!!

:)

Unknown said...

You ladies are all welcome. You are all awesome and deserve it.

Unknown said...

Glad I could pass this along to you! It is well deserved, your posts always make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails