Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DOTD: My awesome oh so awesome Birthday

I don't have much to say... I am super tired... but I wanted to post what I did and got for my birthday. I went to breakfast with hubby. Went shopping with hubby (see my haul below). Lunch and drinks with hubby (was still full from breakfast... so mainly it was appetizers & drinks). Then we went to run a few needed errands.

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Lane Bryant
Leggings: Asos
Flats: Payless Shoes
Accessories: Flea Market
Sunglasses: Coach


free birthday ice cream


Coco Mademoiselle Parfume


Coach Poppy Spotlight (large)


Also got 6 Lane Bryant bras
They were delivered yesterday... but it counts for my bday

~besitos~


10 comments:

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

how do you like your asos leggings.

Velma Williams said...

you look good :)!! happy birthday

LipGlossGossip said...

Love the outfit girl! Super cute!
Great gifts! I love LB bras!

Happy Birthday!!! :-)

vc said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you had an awesom day! Love the Coach bag, you can never go wrong with a gift from Coach! :)

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Happy Birthday Chica! I love the outfit, Super Cute! Glad you had a good day! <3 Kissy, Kissy<3

cheeky rose said...

Happy birthday girl, you look great love the outfit.

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the B-day wishes. Also, I just appreciate the love all of you have given. This is just been the best birthday I have had in a very very long time.

BBM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. DIVA! I'm glad u had an awesome day and all those goodies ... u deserve it all and more!

xoxo!

Kenyetta said...

happy belated bday that bag and your shoes are hot! love ur outfit!

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

how do you like your asos leggings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails