Rules to abide by:
- No unnecessary purchases... PERIOD.
- No clothes, shoes, or makeup for myself (however can accept gifts from others).
- No clothes or shoes for kids or Miguel unless it’s a necessity (i.e. – the only pair of shoes don't fit or are lost and a new pair is needed.). Not having clean clothes to wear is not an acceptable excuse to purchase new – laundry must be done.
- Only clothes that explicitly state “Dry Clean Only” on the care tag should be taken to the dry cleaner. All other clothing should be done in regular washing machines.
- Sales are not an acceptable reasons to buy, if I miss a sale... oh well.
- Cannot go to any retailer alone – needs a chaperone.
- Nail fill (no designs), and one pedicure.
- Limit eating out with the family as much as possible.