Monday, March 29, 2010

PreBirthday Margaritas

So this past friday... hubby and I decided that our week deserved to end with MARGARITAS. It had been a long and stressful week. I was lounging around on Friday, working from home and got laundry done. So when hubby showed up... I looked... less than fabulous. But... I was able to pull myself together once margaritas were mentioned. I didn't do much on the level of taking pictures all weekend but the picture below gives you the general idea.


My version consisted of:
White Long Tee: My brothers closet (love shopping in there... I believe the tag said 6X)
Leggings: Wal-Mart
Boots: Aerosoles
Vest/Waistcoat: Dorothy Perkins


My version didn't have the bracelet but I wore hot pink earrings and pink/purple MAC eyeshadow. I felt cute... and I got some looks. It may be because they didn't like the outfit... but its all about perception. And I percieve they loved my outfit and were jealous they weren't rocking it!!!

Opinions?!!

~besitos~

7 comments:

FrauTech said...

Wow I love it, and those boots are great!

Unknown said...

@frautech: My boots aren't exactly the same... but you get the idea.

Unknown said...

Love the boots!!

LipGlossGossip said...

Aww you are so sweet! You can be my bestie anytime! And I'm glad I found you too! Hehe! :D

LipGlossGossip said...

Forgot to mention I love the outfit! Those boots are hot! :-)

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

Hot outfit!

Unknown said...

I like the outfit and the makeup choice. As long as u know u was rockin it, that's all that matters honey! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails