Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Diva Spotlight: How bright does this Rubin shine?

I have to give you back information on this particular spotlight… I met this fashionable diva because of her Facebook profile picture. I thought her dress was amazing so I friended her… Her reply was… I’m sorry… do I know you. After I told her why I wanted to be her friend we laughed about it and we converse when our busy schedules allow for it. She told me she was going on vacay and I told her I wanted pictures of her in vacation attire so I could spotlight her… The picture below is our favorite…

Now let’s shine the spotlight on… Diva Rubin

rubin dee

Dress: Lane Bryant

Shoes: Garos Bootery NYC

Marc Jacobs Wristlet

 

Please leave a comment letting her know how awesome she looks!!!

4 comments:

Kenyetta said...

She's beautiful love the flowing dress!

Carmella said...

She is definitely a gorgeous diva! I love Facebook because I've come across/met some incredible beautiful and stylish plus sized women, it makes me feel so proud. Love this feature :)

Carmella said...

She is definitely a gorgeous diva! I love Facebook because I've come across/met some incredible beautiful and stylish plus sized women, it makes me feel so proud. Love this feature :)

KENYETTA said...

She's beautiful love the flowing dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails