Friday, October 08, 2010

DOTD: Re-vamped

Last night I watched my first episode The Vampire Diaries. Now all I can think to myself is how is it that I’m the last person in the world to see this amazing show. Its like smoking hot men that have fangs or fur… YUMMMMM!!!!
While I watched that show and Nikita, I perused my first days as a blogger. I saw some outfits that I would seriously like to redo. I realized that my first days as a blogger I didn’t have a great camera, and I was trying a bit hard on the makeup so I wanted to use some of the same pieces or colors and try and make the outfit a little less Franken-mummy…
Btw this skirt I’ve had FOREVER and I don’t even recall where I got it. But it is the most comfortable skirt I own. Its like that skirt you want to wear when your aunt flo is visiting and you don’t want to have anything uncomfortable across your stomach. So the point is, I love this skirt. And I wanted to redo this look…
100_0936
What is hilarious is I completely HATE that photo… its like my worst nighmare… ewww…
So here is how I redid the look…
 IMG_0065 IMG_0074
IMG_0016
What I’m wearing today:
Tank: Faith21
Skirt: **I’ve had it forever**
Boyfriend Sweater: Asos Curve
Booties: Alloy
Earrings: Wal-mart

9 comments:

Mode Plus said...

Love the pose in the last picture, WABAM. And welcome on the vampire wagon, have you seen True Blood?

Kenyetta said...

i want to buy one of those skirts i've never tried a skirt that long. the booties are cute i just ordered a pair of shoes from there i cant deal with how long it takes to ship though.

Anonymous said...

What? This is the first time you're seeing Vampire Diaries, shame, lol. I love that show, and last night's episode was amazing. Love Nikita too.
Love your outfit, and this is the second time you've tortured me in two weeks with the long skirt. I NEED to get a long skirt, I'm just scared I'm too short to pull off the look.

vc said...

great work! I love the revamped look way more. You have been doing really well with changing it up on your style. I noticed not so much matchy, matchy...lol

Unknown said...

@Nem1976: Thanks... i love that pose too. And thanks for welcoming me vampire-dom. I have not seen true blood (only basic cable over here) but I may watch the dvd set.

@kenyetta: yeah their shipping is long... as for skirts... buy one thrifted and give it a try.

@michaniya: I say you should try it... I think that with some high heels the look is great... not to mention you don't have to hunt down a really long skirt like I do... thanks for the compliment too

@cid: thanks... i realized you could match with out it being so over powering... or just using a color in the same family. It has seriously opened my wardrobe.

Lazy Madonna said...

I have that very same boyfriend cardie and have been looking for just the right graphic tee to go with it - am totally going to copy you!

Love the longer skirt. And those booties are awesome.

CityPoodle said...

That could be my favorite of your outfits - I love how easy and low-key it looks until you get to the killer booties!

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

I love this reworked look, fab with the skirt and boots. you look wonderful :)

Lazy Madonna said...

I have that very same boyfriend cardie and have been looking for just the right graphic tee to go with it - am totally going to copy you!

Love the longer skirt. And those booties are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails