Monday, October 18, 2010

DOTD: Chic Vesty Diva

Okay... don't know how many more ways I can wear this vest but so far... this is my favorite. I wore this today and everywhere I went complete strangers kept stopping me to tell me how fierce I was...

This past weekend I went to a housewarming and out dancing and I just felt toooo awesome today... and this outfit is the result...

Outfit Breakdown:
Vest: City Chic
Top: Lane Bryant
Skirt: Faith21 (or Forever21+)
Tights: Silkies
Boots: ebay (seller: Metronomestudios)
Necklace: Wal-mart
Earrings: Wal-mart
Watch: Gift
Ring: Torrid
Sunglasses: NY Street Vendor





So for the next time... how should I wear the vest? Feel free to link to items in my past posts or to link to a pic of something from which to draw inspiration.

~besitos~

8 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, caliente!!! This outfit is one of my favorites of yours. I love everything about it, but especially the short skirt.

India Ari said...

Babay! I'm not mad at you...work it diva! You have the mini on...look out! Very hawt!

Unknown said...

Ummm it's cause you do look fierce!!

Courtne said...

The skirt and shoes are particulary hot. Watch out, I might steal those heels!

Anonymous said...

I think this is definitely going to go into my top 10 favorite outfit of yours. It's hot!!! I love everything together, from the tights, the heels, the shirt you chose to go under the vest, and that skirt is sexay. Anyway, I digress, can't wait to see another outfit with this vest (have we seen it with a dress yet?).

acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

Malou said...

Love the outfit. I see khaki cargopants, a white tanktop and then the vest and then a girly but still cool makeup.

Brenda Jean said...

How about autumn-izing it and use it as a layering piece. Do something like a chunky brassy shoe with a taupe or dark chocolate pant, a short or long sleeve light colored top underneath and layer up some neutral hued scarves and hit it with brassy or gold accessories.

Tom Wong said...

Wow… you are looking awesome very confident is this dress. Specially I liked you short skirt and heels. Your Vest from City Chic is fitting perfectly on your body. I was referred to this site by plus . You have very good dress sense. Love your post and your outfit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails