Monday, October 18, 2010

DOTD: Chic Vesty Diva

Okay... don't know how many more ways I can wear this vest but so far... this is my favorite. I wore this today and everywhere I went complete strangers kept stopping me to tell me how fierce I was...

This past weekend I went to a housewarming and out dancing and I just felt toooo awesome today... and this outfit is the result...

Outfit Breakdown:
Vest: City Chic
Top: Lane Bryant
Skirt: Faith21 (or Forever21+)
Tights: Silkies
Boots: ebay (seller: Metronomestudios)
Necklace: Wal-mart
Earrings: Wal-mart
Watch: Gift
Ring: Torrid
Sunglasses: NY Street Vendor





So for the next time... how should I wear the vest? Feel free to link to items in my past posts or to link to a pic of something from which to draw inspiration.

~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails