Now that I am going to be employed again, I am excited how I will incorporate my more daring style in the work place. But as new ideas come to me, I realize I am missing some pieces to make some of the looks I crave. Here are my top pieces I would love to add to my wardrode:
1. Dramatic Winter Coat – I want it to be in a great color or design. I would love a fuchsia or purple winter coat or a great houndstooth design.
2. Stiletto Oxfords – A great pair of stiletto oxfords would step up any skirt and any suit I wear to a meeting. The outfits have already formed in my mind.
3. Forest Green Pumps – I have just about every color available in my shoes… but the recently I started thinking about how I could really use a pair of Forest Green Pumps in my collection… don’t know why… just want them.
4. Sequin Tanks – I want to take some really masculine looks I have and glam them up a bit with a sequin top.
5. Crazy patterned tights – I want crazy colors, patterns, and designs. I want to wear them with boring outfits to kick then up a notch…