Monday, October 25, 2010

Lo Quiero Ahora: Fall/Winter Fashion Wants

Now that I am going to be employed again, I am excited how I will incorporate my more daring style in the work place. But as new ideas come to me, I realize I am missing some pieces to make some of the looks I crave. Here are my top pieces I would love to add to my wardrode:

1. Dramatic Winter Coat – I want it to be in a great color or design. I would love a fuchsia or purple winter coat or a great houndstooth design.

2301_20597_mm 2301_20597_ma_0001

Jessica London Pea Coat in Wool

2. Stiletto Oxfords – A great pair of stiletto oxfords would step up any skirt and any suit I wear to a meeting. The outfits have already formed in my mind.

26_pihl_97_6 

Aldo Pihl Oxfords

3. Forest Green Pumps – I have just about every color available in my shoes… but the recently I started thinking about how I could really use a pair of Forest Green Pumps in my collection… don’t know why… just want them.

shMXlaura01forestgreen

Lulu*s Mixx Laura Forest Green Suede Pump

4. Sequin Tanks – I want to take some really masculine looks I have and glam them up a bit with a sequin top.

 Fullscreen capture 10252010 72837 PM.bmp

Lane Bryant Sequin Tank

5. Crazy patterned tights – I want crazy colors, patterns, and designs. I want to wear them with boring outfits to kick then up a notch…

patterned-tights  imagesCAQPMNHT

 

~besitos~

QueenDivaPink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I started reading this post, I was like "wait, what? new job? I heard nothing of this." I scrolled through your posts and realized that I missed one. I'm probably the last one to congratulate you, but...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know how much you want this and I'm happy for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails