Friday, October 29, 2010

DOTD: Stripe a pose

I realize that when I am really feeling my outfit you can see it shine through in the pics. Today’s outfit is one of those things that when the outfit came to mind, I knew it was exactly that outfit that was going to make me feel fabulous. I wasn’t disappointed… I feel fabulous and I’m glad because I know so many plus women who refuse to wear stripes because of the old fashion rules. I think with most fashion things… its all about what you feel.

The job I was to start this week hasn’t happened yet, so I needed my fashion to help lift my spirits… nothing much else is going on…. How are things going for you? Do you wear stripes? What do you think of today's outfit?

Outfit Breakdown:

Top: Dots

Lace Cami: Dots

Lace Panel Leggings: Yours Clothing

Lace Boots: Alloy

IMG_0017IMG_0055IMG_0090  IMG_0062IMG_0039 IMG_0051

booties

6 comments:

Prettie Missie Mia said...

woo-hoo hott momma! i love EVERYTHING about this look...and yes i do wear stripes, but polka dots are my favorite :)

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

You look gorgeous! Personally I love stripes. I wear them lots!

Brenda Jean said...

I love that you're breaking rules, that you wore a shape that wasn't one of the universally flattering, and PROVED, once again, that your attitude helps 80% carry whatever you're wearing. ;)

Amor said...

I totally dig this outfit! Love how you coordinated the paneling, it has a fantastic effect! I may just have to swipe those leggings from you lady! D'LISH! :) <3

Anonymous said...

You OWN these looks! So glad to have found your blog - very inspiring!

Amor said...

I totally dig this outfit! Love how you coordinated the paneling, it has a fantastic effect! I may just have to swipe those leggings from you lady! D'LISH! :) <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails