Saturday, October 30, 2010

DOTN: Hallows Eve Party Girl

I’m not going out to a Halloween party… I’m just going Latin dancing and it is the first opportunity I’ve had to wear my slash side leggings. Also, I don’t usually wear shirts that hug my stomach but after seeing that I am the only blogger living in that ridiculous fear, I decided to have fun with it.

Also, this is my first time wearing anything from Size Appeal. I love this top. Its super comfortable and soft and I feel pretty in this color. If I had an opportunity I would get this top in the other colors so that I could make multiple outfits from this versatile top. What do you think?

 IMG_0004 IMG_0003  IMG_0005 IMG_0006     IMG_0011  IMG_0013

What I’m wearing tonight:

Top/belt: Size Appeal

Slash Leggings: Torrid

Boots: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

U r werking that outfit honey!!! I love both the shirt and leggings. That color is marvelous on you...

Simple Beauty said...

I want those leggings~!

Unknown said...

You look friggin AWESOME !!!!!
I must go cut some leggings this week :)

April D said...

I love the top! The color of it is killer, very sharp and sassy. The whole outfit just screams out "Fun!" The dancing must have been awesome!

Unknown said...

Looking hot mama!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails